NewVen brings a wealth of skills, knowledge and experience gained working with SME to blue chip companies in commerce and industry, public and the not for profit sectors.
Our consultants have undertaken various organisational wide transformation, transition, integration, implementation, improvement, change management, restructuring, expansion, conversion, infrastructure and applications deployment projects; people strategy, organisational and talent development; creation and set up of new departments and divisions, business process outsourced alliances and shared services centres.
They have developed several corporate and departmental business plans, budgets, corporate strategies strategies and undertaken projects involving financial management, forensic analysis, due diligence and financial assurance of transactions and assets worth billions of pounds.
We devise suitable strategies, business models and training that combine insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with business and industry knowledge that delivers outstanding impact to our clients.
Our approach is underpinned by integrity, dedication and professionalism.
Our standards include:
- Stakeholder Management: We work across all levels from C-level executives, external partners, vendors to technical teams both locally and offshore.
- Results Driven: We start with the end goal in mind and work backwards to the requirements, adopting a PLAN, IMPLEMENT and MONITOR approach that ensures results are delivered within scope, time and budget.
- Solution Focused: We provide an end to end solution discovery and / or implementation that encompasses a solution assessment and selection, vendor sourcing and embedding into operational activities.
- Financial framework: we ensure the financial health of your business is included in the scope of our work by analysing the impact of any strategic decision or implementation plan by performing a series of scenario modelling and cost/benefit analysis.
The benefits you can expect include:
- Reduced General & Administrative costs
- Organisational wide synergies
- Embedded operational effectiveness and efficiencies
- Maximised growth potential, Value for Money and strategic focus
- Staff up skilling and development